Courtesy NDTV-Good Times
Waiting time 5m
Chicken Chasni Directions
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan over a medium heat.
- Add the onions, garlic and ginger and fry, stirring frequently, for 5-7 minutes until they are light brown.
- Tip in the coriander, turmeric and chili powder and stir around for one minute.
- Stir in the chicken pieces and continue frying, stirring for 5 minutes until the chicken changes color.
- Add the mango chutney and tomato sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Tip in 200 ml of just boiled water and simmer for a further 3-5 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Stir in the mint leaves and lemon juice and serve.