Oven-Fried Potato Wedges
Goes great with evening snacks or drinks.
For 3 Person(s)
- 1 cup(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) garlic powder
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) house seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 cup(s) cornbread dressing mix (found usually in the baking isle).
Oven-Fried Potato Wedges Directions
- Preheat the oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Wash the potatoes and cut each into 6 thick wedges.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the hot sauce, salt, House Seasoning and pepper.
- Coat the potato wedges with the mayonnaise mixture and roll them in the dressing mix.
- Place in a greased baking dish and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve with your favorite dip.