For 2 Person(s)
- 1 large bell pepper (capsicum)
- 1 cup(s) cauliflower florets
- 7 large strings of green beans
- 100 grams paneer or tofu, cubed
- 2 small eggplants (brinjal), sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 1 cup(s) yogurt
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) kasuri methi
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Vegetable Jalfrezi Directions
- Marinate all the cut vegetable including paneer and onion in yogurt, salt , haldi, lemon, ginger garlic paste and all the masalas mentioned above.
- Leave it for 1 hour.
- In a pan, put 1 tsp of oil. Put the marinate mixture in the pan. Cover the lid.
- At low flame, cook for 10 minutes.
- When cooked, add kasuri methi and serve hot with chapatis.