For 3 Person(s)
- 6 chicken thighs
- 3 medium-sized onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 -inch long ginger
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch(es) ajino moto
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter
Chicken Gingerwala Directions
- Wash chicken, add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, azi-no-moto (just a pinch), garlic paste, and grated ginger.
- Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- In a pan with oil, fry marinated chicken lightly.
- Put oil in the pan, fry finely chopped onions till light brown.
- Grind fried onions with tomatoes and make a fine paste.
- Add this paste to the fried chicken, add grated ginger, chopped onion and fry till it leaves oil.
- Add little water, cover and cook till the chicken is done.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of corn flour to it and stir till the chicken leaves oil.
- Garnish with ginger julians, coriander leaves and butter on top.
- Relish this mouth-watering chicken with naan or garlic bread.