Perfect for summer time. Healthy, as well as fun!
For 4 Person(s)
- 2 raw mangoes
- 2 teaspoon(s) roasted cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) black salt (kala namak)
- 5 cup(s) cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) mint leaves
Aam Jhora Directions
- Make a paste of the spices in a grinder.
- Boil the mangoes without peeling in a cooker.
- Peel off the skins of mangoes.
- Put some cold water over the peeled mangoes.
- Scoop out the pulp from them by using a spoon.
- Remove the seeds and keep the pulp in the cold water.
- Put the pulp mixture in a grinder and grind to a smooth texture.
- Add the remaining cold water salt, black salt, cumin powder.
- Stir well.
- You can put some ice cubes to it.
- Serve in a glass garnished with mint leaves.