Methi ki Roti
A different way to make roti.
Methi ki Roti Directions
- Clean and wash the fenugreek, then chop fine.
- Place chickpea flour in bowl. Add fenugreek, salt, cayenne pepper and garam masala. Adding water as necessary, make a medium-soft, pliable dough.
- Divide dough in 8 portions and form into round balls. Roll each one out into a thin, round disc. Cover with a damp cloth.
- Heat a griddle (tawa) and cook discs one by one first on the griddle and then exposed to direct heat. The discs should puff up when cooked.
- Brush some ghee on the surface of each roti and serve hot one at a time, as soon as each is cooked.