For 2 Person(s)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Turmeric powder
- 3 teaspoon(s) Rice flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garam Masala powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ajwain
- 1 cup(s) Onion (chopped)
- 3 cup(s) Besan
- 6 Jalapeno or large green chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt (to taste)
- 1 cup(s) Cooking oil
Mirch Pakoda Directions
- Prepare a thick batter (Paste) using Besan (Gram flour), Rice flour, Ajwain, Cumin seeds, Chopped onion, Turmeric powder, Garam masala powder, Black pepper powder, salt and water. Keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash and slit green chilies.
- Dip each slit piece of chili in to the paste and deep fry in heated oil till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with any chutney or sauce.