Healthy and tasty.
For 2 Person(s)
- 5 Whole carrots
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red chili powder, or according to taste
- 10 piece(s) curry leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or according to taste
Carrot Fry Directions
- Cut carrots finely into small pieces.
- Take a pan (preferably nonstick) and add some oil to it.
- Then season it with jeera and curry leaves.
- When it's done, add finely cut carrots, salt, red chili powder and shredded coconut.
- Mix them well and cook keeping the lid.
- Don't allow the steam into the curry while cooking, since this gives you the fry taste.
- After 7 minutes, check the spices and finally cook it for just 5 minutes without the lid.
- Serve carrot fry with hot rice and enjoy.