Lasuni Murg (Garlic Chicken)
Excellent recipe by PatnaDaily resident cooking expert Mrs. Ranjana Lal.
Lasuni Murg (Garlic Chicken) Directions
- Lightly roast badam and soak in water for a while. Grind into a paste and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan, and fry onions.
- Pour in the garlic and ginger paste. Mix well and fry for 5 min.
- Add coriander powder and 4-5 tbsp of water. Continue to stir and fry.
- Mix in yogurt, add the red chili powder, and mix again.
- Pour in the badam paste and cook until oil comes out.
- Add the chicken and mix well. Add salt and water, cook for sometime, or until the chicken is well cooked.
- Add jaifal and javitri powder, pepper powder, fried garlic and kesar ghol and mix.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.