A hugely popular spicy snack in east and north India.
For 2 Person(s)
- 200 grams Puffed rice (pharahi or moorhi)
- 2 Whole tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Whole cucumber, chopped
- 2 Whole capsicum (bell pepper), chopped
- 1 cup(s) dal-moth, sev
- 1 cup(s) namkin mixture (sometimes known as chana-choor)
- 2 tablespoon(s) green chili, ginger, garlic paste
- 10 piece(s) gol-gappa (pani-puri)
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili sauce
- 8 teaspoon(s) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Bhel Puri Directions
- In a bowl put all the ingredients except phari and tomato sauce and mix well.
- Keep it aside to almost 5-10 minutes.
- Then add tomato sauce and just before serving add puffed rice (phari).
- Keep in mind not to add puffed rice before because it will make it soft and won't taste good.