Aam ka Meetha Achaar (Sweet Mango Pickle)
A variation of the mango pickle with sweet and sour taste.
For 10 Person(s)
- 1 kilo(s) unripe mangoes
- 500 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) saunf
- 1 teaspoon(s) methi
- 5 whole red dried chili
- 1 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
Aam ka Meetha Achaar (Sweet Mango Pickle) Directions
- Wash mango, peel and cut with guthli in small shape.
- Add 1 tsp sugar and salt to it.
- Roast 4 red whole chili, 1 tsp methi, 1 tsp saunf
- Grind coarsely in a blender (mixie).
- Add this mixture into mango.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric to it.
- Boil sugar in a pan with water until it melts completely and the sugar syrup becomes 1 taar chashni and till the mango is done.
- Store in a tight glass jar; it will remain good for months.