Pico de Gallo
Pico de Gallo is a Mexican side dish like Indian chutney, salad, or kutchumber. Goes great with any meal, including Taco and tortilla chips.
For 4 Person(s)
- 3 medium-ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small white or red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves (dhania patta), finely chopped
- 3 pieces green chili peppers, or Jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime (preferred) or lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or as per taste
Pico de Gallo Directions
- Combine all ingredients; cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Good for the same day or next day.
A Mexican colleague of mine gave me this popular recipe. You can change the quanity as per your taste.
Just love it. - Rahul Chandra