A rich variation of potato-cauliflower subzi.
Mughlai Cauliflower Directions
- Put the paste ingredients in a blender and make a nice, thick paste. Set aside.
- Cut vegetables in big pieces.
- Fry sliced onions in ghee until light brown in color.
- Make a separate paste of the fried onions.
- Heat ghee in a pot and fry chopped onions until brown. Add chili-spice paste and fry again till oil separates.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry for 5 minutes. Now add 2 cups of water. Boil on high then lower heat and simmer.
- Cover and cook the vegetable until they are soft.
- Add onion paste and salt. Mix and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Mix saffron in curd and crush lightly. Add to vegetable and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot sprinkled with chopped cilantro.