Mango Tofu Curry
Take a break from the usual potato curry and try this for a change.
Mango Tofu Curry Directions
- Mix cornstarch, ketchup, 2 tsp soy sauce, sugar, and hot water and mix it well to make the curry paste. Set it aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil and add tofu and stir-fry until it is brown and little crispy.
- Take another pan; heat 3 tsp of olive oil (or any oil), add ginger, and garlic paste.
- Add all peppers, salt, black pepper powder, little bit (1 tsp) of soy sauce, and stir-fry until slightly tender.
- Now add the stir-fry Tofu and sliced mango into peppers stir-fry.
- Add curry paste in it and then mix it well again.
- If you think it is thick, then add more hot water.
- Cover it and let it cook (simmer) at very low heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve with white Basmati rice.