Mango Tofu Curry
For 1 Person(s)
- 1 medium mango - peeled and sliced into strips
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, cut into medium-sized strips
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into medium-sized strips
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into medium-sized strips
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small pack of medium-firm tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) hot water
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger and garlic paste
- 3 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper, or as desired
Mango Tofu Curry Directions
- Mix cornstarch, ketchup, 2 tsp soy sauce, sugar, and hot water and mix it well to make the curry paste. Set it aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil and add tofu and stir-fry until it is brown and little crispy.
- Take another pan; heat 3 tsp of olive oil (or any oil), add ginger, and garlic paste.
- Add all peppers, salt, black pepper powder, little bit (1 tsp) of soy sauce, and stir-fry until slightly tender.
- Now add the stir-fry Tofu and sliced mango into peppers stir-fry.
- Add curry paste in it and then mix it well again.
- If you think it is thick, then add more hot water.
- Cover it and let it cook (simmer) at very low heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve with white Basmati rice.