Gobhi Aloo Dahiwala
For 2 Person(s)
- 1 pound(s) potatoes, boiled
- 1 pound(s) cauliflower
- 1 cup(s) yogurt, beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped green chili
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin seeds
- 10 piece(s) cloves
- 5 piece(s) bay leaves
- 1 1/5 teaspoon(s) asafetida (hing)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 1 tablespoon(s) coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 1 cup(s) boiled water
- 1 teaspoon(s) garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped cilantro, to garnish
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Gobhi Aloo Dahiwala Directions
- Take boiled potatoes, cauliflower and cut them into cubes and florets.
- Heat oil, add cloves, cumin, bay leaf, chopped ginger and green chili, asafetida, turmeric, red chili powder, and coriander powder. Mix and fry for a minute.
- Add beaten yogurt and mix well.
- Add the potatoes, cauliflower and stir.
- Add salt, boiling water according to the desired consistency.
- Boil and cook on low till cauliflower is cooked and semi crunchy.
- Finish seasoning with the garam masala powder.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro before serving.