For 2 Person(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 8 floz cool whip (use 3/4 only)
- 8 floz Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/2 can of mango pulp
- 3 packs of Knox unflavored gelatin
Mango Delight Directions
- Take Mango pulp, Cream Cheese and Cool whip 3/4 and sugar and mix it in a mixer (or blender) until smooth.
- Boil ¾ cup of water. When the water comes to a boil, add gelatin and stir with spoon until mixed.
- Take the gelatin mixed water and add to the rest of the mixed ingredients and mix it thoroughly. (Note: If the water with gelatin is not smooth or has coarse bits, then strain and then mix it with the mixed ingredients in the mixer).
- Pour the contents in a flat container.
- Let it cool down in the refrigerator overnight. Next morning enjoy it.