Healthy and tasty.
Carrot Fry Directions
- Cut carrots finely into small pieces.
- Take a pan (preferably nonstick) and add some oil to it.
- Then season it with jeera and curry leaves.
- When it's done, add finely cut carrots, salt, red chili powder and shredded coconut.
- Mix them well and cook keeping the lid.
- Don't allow the steam into the curry while cooking, since this gives you the fry taste.
- After 7 minutes, check the spices and finally cook it for just 5 minutes without the lid.
- Serve carrot fry with hot rice and enjoy.