Chatpati (Aaloo Tikki Chaat)
You haven't lived if you haven't tried it. Available at roadside dhabas or at 5-star hotels.
Chatpati (Aaloo Tikki Chaat) Directions
- Add dry mango powder, salt, red chili powder to the mashed potato and make small tikki (flat cake rolled with hand).
- Heat the tawa (griddle) and add oil to it. Fry turning it occasionally until it becomes red on both sides.
- In a serving container, put a small piece of papad; put aaloo tikka on it; cover it with another small piece of papad.
- Put dhaniya-pudina's chutney and tamarind chutney over it.
- Now add yogurt, chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chili, daal-moth, mashed papad and anardana.
- Serve hot in a plate and enjoy!