Yet another mouth-watering side-item that also serves as a great evening snack.
Masala Onion Directions
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Deep fry onions and let dry on a paper towel. (If you want to use less oil, half boil onions before frying.)
- Now remove extra oil from the pan.
- Sauté ginger, garlic paste, add salt, tomato puree, cumin, coriander, turmeric and pepper powder and fry well.
- Now add the pastes of poppy. Put cream (optional) and mix well.
- Add onions when the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Serve immediately.