Mouthwatering recipe with tomato flavor.
Tomato Chicken Directions
- Cook the tomato puree with a bit of oil and water for about 2 hours on a medium flame and keep aside.
- In a separate pot, heat ghee, add onions and stir for a bit.
- Add the chicken pieces, ginger and garlic paste. Cook for 15 to 20 min while stirring all the time.
- Pour in the tomato puree and mix.
- Then add the turmeric powder, red chili powder, chopped green chilies and salt.
- Stir, cover and cook for about 10-15 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves.