Aloo Methi Patta Sabzi
The aroma of methi patta itself is enough to fill your mouth with water!
Aloo Methi Patta Sabzi Directions
- Pick and clean methi leaves, allow all water to drain.
- Chop coarsely
- Heat oil, add seeds, heeng and allow to splutter.
- Add curry leaves, onions, garlic, ginger and stir fry till onions are light brown.
- Add potato and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add methi leaves, all other ingredients, except lemon juice.
- Mix, stir fry for 5 min, then cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take off lid, add lemon juice, and stir again.
- Take off fire, when all excess liquid is absorbed.
- Serve hot.