Aloo Soya Methi
Goes great with both rice and roti.
Aloo Soya Methi Directions
- Clean and wash Methi and dill.
- Peel the potatoes and cut it into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic fry till brown. Then add cumin seed and dry red chili.
- When cumin seed and chili are done, add the onion and sauté till golden.
- Now add the tomato, turmeric, chili, sugar, and salt; cook for few minutes.
- Now add the cleaned and washed methi.
- After 2-3 mins mix together the Soya and potato.
- Cover the pan and cook on a slow flame till potatoes are soft.