Aloo Tamatar Sukhi Sabzi
Good for any occasion.
Aloo Tamatar Sukhi Sabzi Directions
- Chop potatoes into small cubes after removing peeling.
- Chop onions and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Grind grated coconut into smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and fry ginger-garlic paste.
- When the paste turns brown, add chopped onions.
- After the onions are fried, add chopped potatoes and haldi.
- Fry for some time on low heat.
- When the potatoes become semi-soft, add the chopped tomatoes, chili powder and salt and a glass of water, cover and cook until potatoes are fully cooked.
- Then add coconut paste and milk.
- Cook on low for 5 minute or until the coconut paste and milk are heated through, then add dhaniya powder. Cook for a couple of minutes more.
- Mix gently and Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.