Baked Gobhi (Cauliflower)
When done properly, almost tastes like meat.
Baked Gobhi (Cauliflower) Directions
- Cut cauliflower into large florets. Immerse it into salted boiling water for 5-7 mins.
- Drain and run them under cold water. Pat dry with a kitchen towel. Mix all the ingredients in yogurt and make a smooth marinade.
- Apply all over to the florets with an oil brush. Apply as much as possible; also in the gaps.
- Add melted butter over the cauliflower. Place cauliflower in a shallow Pyrex (casserole) dish and place it in an oven preheated at 300 for about 20 to 25 mins or till the florets turn tender.
- For garnishing, heat butter and add spring onions to it. Stir fry for 2 mins.
- Pour this along with green dhaniya over the baked gobi and toss lightly with a fork.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala over the gobis.
- Serve hot. Best served with parathas or naan.