Baked Vegetable Jalfrezi
Excellent low calorie recipe.
Baked Vegetable Jalfrezi Directions
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add onions and garlic. Sauté till golden brown.
- Add chopped capsicum, boiled vegetables, garam masala and salt. Stir fry for 3 min.
- Take a baking dish, grease with oil and spread the cooked vegetables in it.
- Heat rest of the oil in a pan. Then add tomato puree, salt, half of the grated paneer and tomato ketchup. Cook on medium heat for five min.
- Pour this puree over the vegetables in the baking tray.
- Garnish with other half of grated paneer and cilantro leaves.
- Bake in the oven at 400° Fahrenheit for 10-15 min and serve hot.