A healthy way to eat shrimp with amazing taste! Serve with garlic bread and freshly boiled and seasoned green vegetables like green peas, corn, broccolli, cauliflower, and carrots.
Grilled Shrimp Directions
- Boil shrimp in water with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Set aside.
- Put paprika, garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, basil, and brown sugar together in a bowl and whisk until completely blended.
- Stir in the shrimp making sure shrimp is evenly coated with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning once.
- Preheat an outdoor or indoor electric grill for medium-high heat or 350 degree.
- Lightly oil grill and place the skewers on it.
- Skew shrimp in wooden or iron skews keeping each shrimps a little apart from each other. Cook for about 4-5 minutes turning at least once.
- Serve immediately.
- Optional: If needed, squeeze some lemon juice on top of it.