Salad with Chicken
Quick and healthy!
Salad with Chicken Directions
- Broil or grill chicken breasts and allow to cool. Diagonally slice the chicken slice breasts and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli, onion, and dressing together until well coated.
- Divide the mixture evenly on 2 salad plates.
- Place chicken breast slices on top of each serving and sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve immediately garnished with the green onions and season with freshly ground black pepper.
If you are a vegetarian, just don't put chicken in it. It still tastes awesome!