Aloo Dahi Subzi
An all-time favorite for veggie-lovers.
Aloo Dahi Subzi Directions
- Cut potato in medium size pieces and fry in 1 tsp. oil in a non stick pan till little crisp, keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp. ghee, add heeng, jeera, dhania powder, turmeric powder, and chili powder. Cook for 2 min. Add yogurt to this masala and continuously stir till it starts to boil.
- Add golmirch, cloves, badi elaichi, and cinnamon.
- Cook uncovered till mixture is thick but not dry. Then add potato, salt, and cook till the mixture is dry.
- Add peas and 3/4 cup water (do not add too much water), boil, then simmer and allow it to cook for 5 minutes or till the potato absorbs spices. Add 1 tsp. ghee and garnish with cilantro before serving.