Nice side dish; also goes well as standalone snack.
Waiting time 30m
For 4 Person(s)
- 250 grams ghee or oil
- 250 grams kabuli chana, boiled
- 4 pods cardamom
- 5 piece(s) cloves
- 0.33 teaspoon(s) black cardamom powder
- 0.33 teaspoon(s) clove powder
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 0.75 teaspoon(s) cumin powder
- 3 piece(s) raisins
- 500 grams yogurt, whipped
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt
Chana Madra Directions
- Heat the ghee in a pan. Add cardamoms, cloves, black cardamom powder, clove powder, turmeric, cumin powder and kabuli chana, and mix well. Fry for 10 minutes.
- Then add salt, raisins and yogurt and cook on low flame for 20 minutes.