Instant Bhature and Naan
Quick and easy way to prepare bhature and naan.
For 1 Person(s)
- 1 Whole Pizza Crust (flour) from any grocery store. Betty Crocker's Pizza Crust, for example, or you can use whichever available in the store.
- 2 Whole cooking oil, for deep frying
- 1 teaspoon(s) kalonji
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter (for naan)
Instant Bhature and Naan Directions
- Take one packet of Pizza Crust, knead it with water. Make sure it is softer than chapati dough. Divide the dough in five parts. Roll them into an oval shaped poori, using dry dough if required.
- Deep fry in hot ghee or oil, till light brown. Turn once and fry other side. Drain with strainer and serve hot with Chhole.
- Take one packet of Pizza Crust. Knead with warm milk. Divide the dough into four parts.
- Roll into a thick triangle, using dry dough if required.
- Sprinkle some kalongi seeds on top & press lightly.
- Place on a pre-warmed oven at 400 degree F.
- Leave it in for two-three minutes. When brown spots appear on one side, flip and roast again for another two minutes or till you see brown spots.
- Apply butter on the top.
- Serve hot.