Popular evening snack that also goes great with evening libation with friends at home.
For 3 Person(s)
- 0.5 pound(s) cleaned and chopped fresh methi leaves
- 0.5 cup(s) suji (semolina)
- 0.5 cup(s) flour
- 0.5 cup(s) besan (gram flour), or chickpea flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ajwain
- 0.5 cup(s) yogurt
- 2 cup(s) bread
- 2 cup(s) cooking oil, for deep frying
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as desired
Methi Muthia Directions
- First dry-roast methi leaves in a pan.
- Then dry-roast mixture of semolina, flour, and besan in another pan.
- Transfer this mixture in a bowl. Add methi leaves, red chili powder, salt, yogurt, and mix.
- Add bread pieces and make medium consistency dough.
- Shape the dough in muthia shape and deep fry.
- Serve with chutney.