Scoopy Fruit Caramel
Great home-made dessert!
For 1 Person(s)
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) gulukand
- 1 cup(s) vanilla ice cream
- 3 teaspoon(s) chocolate syrup
- 3 piece(s) wafers
- 1 cup(s) kesar/pista ice cream
- 1 cup(s) mixed fruit juice
- 2 cup(s) watermelon, small pieces
- 2 cup(s) mangoes, small pieces
- 2 cup(s) papaya, small pieces
- 1 cup(s) grapes
- 10 piece(s) almonds, for garnish
- 10 piece(s) cashew, for garnish
Scoopy Fruit Caramel Directions
- Place a non-stick pan over medium flame. Add sugar and honey one by one and let the sugar melt.
- Now Add fruit juice and stir for few minutes and keep aside.
- With the help of scoops cut all the fruits and keep it in the refrigerator for ½ an hour.
In a large serving glass first put fruits and ice-cream then pour the mixture of sugar and honey and lastly the chocolate syrup.
- Garnish with almonds and cashew nuts.
- Decorate with wafers on the side of the glass.
- Serve chilled.