Author's note: Here is a recipe for Mango Pie. It is very easy to make and was given to me by a very dear friend here in Dallas. She is also from Patna.
Waiting time 3h
For 4 Person(s)
- 8 floz Kraft or any other cool whip
- 2 packets gelatin dissolved in half cup water
- 2 12
- 1 can mango puree or paste
Mango Pie Directions
- Mix all the ingredients including gelatin (except pie crust) in a bowl. Mix with a fork.
- Pour the mixture in the 2 pie crusts evenly.
- Keep in refrigerator for 3-4 hours and its ready to eat.